FAQs and Resources
Building Info & Requirements
Property Tax Information
Borough Telephone Directory
Borough Forms Directory
Resident FAQs
Senior Citizen FAQs
Fire Safety FAQs
Business FAQs
Vendor FAQs
Resident Survey
Is there someone I can call to help with household repairs?

Chore Service, which is part of the Volunteer Center of Bergen County, Inc., helps disabled homeowners and senior citizens (age 60 and over) remain safe and secure in their homes. The group performs minor household repairs, such as minor plumbing and electrical repairs, installations of smoke alarms, installation of internal railings or bath bars, etc. Services are provided by volunteer handypersons. There is no charge for the services, but clients are expected to pay for any parts necessary to complete the repair(s). Visit http://bergenvolunteers.org or call 201-489-7790 for more information.